|IKLAN LOWONGAN KERJA
Sinergia Worldwide Education provides education supports for formal/informal students. We are seeking suitably qualified individuals to join us as Sales and Marketing.
The role of the Sales & Marketing Associate is to help develop and execute the strategic sales and marketing plans for the key accounts of our firm. The key account sales and marketing plans will support and be derived from the Business Plan outlined by the Director of Sales and Marketing.
The Sales & Marketing Associate will be responsible for managing all areas of our business relationships with the key accounts and will work closely with the various business departments in an effort to maintain and further develop the relationship with the key accounts.
The Sales & Marketing Associate will manage the sales function to achieve strategic sales targets while working closely with the Marketing Department to provide integrated programs that support the sales effort. The Sales & Marketing Associate is the main contact with all key accounts and ithe liaison between the various business departments and the key accounts. The Manager reports directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
• Meeting with customers and assessing their needs
• Acquiring new accounts
• Learning and understanding program knowledge
• Customer service
• Customer retention
• Implementation of marketing & campaign plans, including product positioning, campaign development strategies, and market strategy insights.
• Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
• Marketing opportunity for revenue
• Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
• Responsible for branding, advertising, company events and promotional collateral
• Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
• Develop and execute a sales and marketing plan for key accounts that meets or exceeds sales and margin targets
• Provide regular interface with customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
• Provide regular sales reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing that accurately capture all sales activity
• Seek out and communicate meaningful insights from key accounts and the market
• Fluent in English both oral and written
• Digital Marketing
• Must have wide range of experience and understanding of the marketing including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution.
• Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
• Experience working with agency/client partners, exhibiting the ability to generate maximum return through effective marketing strategies and direction.
• Advanced communication (written and verbal), organizational, and problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, including effective presentation and listening skills
• Building and nurturing internal and external relationships
• Solid understanding of core marketing principles
• Male / Female, max 27 years old
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Journalism preferred, amd related field or the equivalent
• Preferably from State Universities in Indonesia or foreign countries
• Patient, responsible
• Excellent in integrity
• 1-5 years experiences in marketing management with proven success
If you possess the above skills and can demonstrate proven effectiveness as a Sales & Marketing, please apply at https://bit.ly/2yX06A9